Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just thinkin'

It's way too late and time for all good boys and girls to be in bed. Don't know what that says about me, exactly. It's been a long day, so I'm just winding down a bit.

Nothing newsworthy to report. Just thinkin' and feelin' thankful for the good things in life. Mostly because it's a choice to do so, since there are many things that could easily take my attention off of thinking on the good things. (I'm hearing old strains of the Gaither trio run through my mind right now, do you hear it too? "I'm gonna think on the good, good things...think on what the Lord has done for me....")

Today my husband bought me a sweet card for no particular reason at all. It made my day...of course, in true girl fashion I got a wee bit weepy. But that's okay....:)

It's good to be loved.

Blessings on all my readers.....

4 comments:

Kelly S said...

Cards for no reason are the best ones! The others could qualify as obligations, but "no reason" ones are genuine! :)

I'm sorry I haven't said hi for awhile. I've gotten into the bad lazy habit of scrolling down through Google Reader and not leaving comments. I miss the communcation though. Hope y'all are doing well!

jenny said...

It IS good to be loved. I've been feeling that by the absence of my husband (who's been traveling more than usual this month)...all the ways he loves me all the time simply by what he does and who he is for us...and I don't realize I take for granted.

Happy Thanksgiving...here's to no more talk of Christmas until we've celebrated it fully! :-)

kayla said...

I'm glad for all your "good things" and am celebrating some myself today.
Husbands like it when you get a little weepy, it's a lot weepy they can't handle.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the blessing. I feel blessed. =)